Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 27 May 2013 Posted By:: Pradeep Rajput Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (₹ 5)
2012 M.A Education Kumaun University MA Education Final 2012/ Paper I ( Sociological Foundations of Education) Question paper
Looking for Kumaun University Question Papers of MA Education Final 2012? This the authentic question paper from the exam taken personally by someone close to me.
MA Final Examination 20112
Paper - First
(Sociological Foundations of Education)
Time 3:00 Hrs. Max Marks 100
Note-The question paper is divided into three sections. All questions from Section A are compulsory. Attempt any five questions from Section B and two questions from Section C.
Section- A (Objective Type Questions)
Note- Choose the best option for each question. [Marks 2x10=20]
1. Which is helpful in national integration?
(a) Excursion (b) Religious and Moral Education
(c) Radio and Television (d) All of the above.
2. Democratic aims of education have been described by:
(a) Sadler Commission (b) Hunter Commission
(c) Secondary Education Commission (d) National Policy of Education, 1986.
3. Who prepares text books in socialistic society?
(a) The State (b) Individuals
(c) Groups (d) Schools.
4. Who said it-"He who opens a school, closes a prison."?
(a) A. E. Guskin (b) Victor Hugo
(c) Brubacher (d) B. O. Smith.
5. The basis of social stratification is:
(a) One (b) Two
(c) Several (d) Nothing.
6. What of the following is not important in knowing sub-culture?
(a) Weight of man (b) Dress
(c) Food (d) Study.
7. The most powerful means of social change can be:
(a) Teacher (b) Principal
(c) Education Officer (d) School Manager.
8. Between economic growth and social development, there is:
(a) No relation (b) Relation is limited in quantity
(c) Close relation (d) Relation depends on condition.
9. What is the main process of modernization?
(a) Westernization (b) Change in attitude
(c) Industrialization (d) Liberation.
10. Investment in education is:
(a) Against the principle of productivity
(b) Necessary for the growth of productivity
(c) Not related with productivity.
Section- B (Short Answer Type Questions
Note-Attempt any five questions in about 200 words. Each question carries 8 marks. [marks 8x5=40]
1. Define Integration.
2. Define Cultural Lag.
3. Explain Social mobility.
4. Write about Educational Ideas of Emile Durkheim.
5. Explain relation between Education and Social Welfare.
6. Throw light on educational implications of Urbanization.
7. Describe the Discipline in democracy.
8. What is the role of school in conservation and perpetuation of social life?
9. What are the bases of Social Stratification?
10. Explain the role of school in promotion of Social efficiency.
Section C (Long Answer Type Questions)
Note- Attempt any two questions. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. What do you understand by sociology of education? Point out its objectives, scope and contribution.
2. Analyze the concept of Social Organization and discuss the factors affecting the Indian Social Structure.
3. What is understood by Social Change? What are the forces that are bringing about social change in India and what is the role of education in this process?
4. What are the main principles of Indian Democracy? What measures would you adopt to train the children at your institution in democratic life?
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.