Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 Jul 2014 Posted By:: deebika Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2012 Shanmugha Arts Science Technology and Research Academy (SASTRA) University B.Sc Electronics Linear ICs and its applications Question paper
This question paper is useful for bsc( electronics )
4th semester and related to linear inegrated circuits papers
PART A (10 x 2 = 20)
1. What are the properities of an ideal amplifier?
2. what is meant by closed lop configuration?
3. what is meant by drift in an operational amplifier?
4. what is input bias current of an opamp?
5. when the sample and hold ciruit is used?
6. what are the applications of filters?
7. give applications of scmitt trigger?
8. what is duty cycle?
9. what is use of pin 4 in 555 timer?
10. what is meant by capture time?
PART B (5 X 7 =35)
11)a) with necessary illustrations explain the terms power supply terminals, input terminal and output terminal in an operational amplifier?
11)b) with necessary illustrations explain the transfer characteristics of an operational amplifier
12)a)with necessary illustrations the measurement input bias current and slew rate in an operational amplifier
12)b)with necessary illustrations explain the terms bandwidth, CMRR, in an operational amplifier.
13)a)With necessary diagrams explain the functions of precision rectifier.
13)b)with necessary diagrams explain the functions of voltage to current converter using operational amplifier.
14)a) explain the function of monostable multivibrator using op-amp with a neat diagram.
14)b)with necessary diagram explain the function of zero crossing detector using operational amplifier.
15)a) with a neat diagram explain the function of astable multivibrator using 555 timer.
15)b)With necessary diagram explain the funcition of FM detector using PLL.
PART C (3 x 15 = 45)
16) With necessary diagram explain the simplified internal circuit of various stages of operational amplifier.
17)Give a short account of (a) noise in an operational amplifier circuit (b) nulling of offset voltage (c) power supply rejection ratio
18) with necessary diagram explain the function of antilog amplifier and notch filter using operational amplifier
19) with necessary diagram explain the function of sine wave generator and comparator using operational amplifier
20) with necessary diagram explain the working of operational amplifier based regulator and fixed IC regulator.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.