Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 10 Aug 2014 Posted By:: deebika Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2013 Shanmugha Arts Science Technology and Research Academy (SASTRA) University B.Sc Electronics Electronic Devices Question paper
This question paper will be usefull for the students in second semester of B.Sc electronics sastra university. This question paper is related to the questions about the electronic devices like diode, transistors, etc..
1. Why silicon is preferred over germanium in the manufacture of semiconductor devices.
2. Draw V-I characteristics of Tunnel diode.
3. Define thermal run away.
4. Define h-parameters of CE transistor.
5. What is drain resistance?
6. Define pinchoff voltage.
7. List out advantages of MOSFET over FET.
8. Draw the symbol of MOSFET.
9. Why SCR cannot be used as bidirectional switch.
10. Mention few applications of UJT.
11.(a) With neat diagram explain the working of Zener diode.
(b) Discuss the volt ampere characteristics of PN junction diode.
12.(a) With a neat sketch explain the input and output characteristics of BJT in CB configuration.
(b) Briefly explain voltage divider bias.
13.(a) Explain the working principle of JFET.
(b) Discuss high frequency response of JFET.
14.(a) Write short notes on handling precaution for MOSFET.
(b) Enumerate on modes of MOSFET.
15.(a) Compare Diac and TRIAC.
(b) Explain the working principle of UJT.
16. With necessary diagrams explain the clipper and clamper circuit using diode.
17. Discuss in detail
(i) Bias stabilization
(ii) Thermal runaway
(iii) Thermal Resistance.
18. Discuss the various biasing techniques used for field effect transistor.
19. With neat sketch explain the construction and working of MOSFET.
20. With neat sketch explain the working of SCR, merits, demerits and applications.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.