Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 31 Aug 2014 Posted By:: deebika Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2012 Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA) B.Sc. Electronics Linear IC and applications University Question paper
This question paper is useful for bsc( electronics and compuer science ) and B.Sc (communication and computer science) student from SASTRA university.
4th semester and related to linear inegrated circuits papers
B.Sc degree examinations
Fourth semester May 2012
Linear IC and applications Duration : 3 hours
Marks : 100
PART A ( 10 x 2 = 20 )
1. Define CMRR.
2. What is meant by open loop and closed loop circuits?
3. What is slew rate of differential amplifier?
4. What is input offset voltage of an op-amp?
5. What are the advantages of differential amplifier?
6. What are the advantages of instrumentation amplifier?
7. What is multivibrator?
8. Write any three application of an monostable multivibrator.
9. when the reset and set inputs of flip-flop will be high in 555 timer?
10. What is the principle of working of SMPS?
PART B (5 x 7 = 35 )
11.(a) With necessary illustrations explain the transfer characteristics of an op amp.
(b) With necessary illustrations explain the open loop and closed loop configuration in an op amp.
12.(a) With necessary diagram explain measurement of offset voltage and slew rate in an op amp.
(b) With necessary illustrations Explain the terms bandwidth, input bias current in an op amp.
13.(a) With necessary diagram explain the function of precision rectifier using operational amplifier.
(b) With necessary diagram explain the function of summing amplifierusing op-amp.
14.(a) Explain the function of astable multivibrator using op amp.
(b) With necessary diagram explain the function of Schmitt trigger using op-amp.
15.(a) With necessary diagram explain the function of monostable multivibrator using op-amp.
(b) With necessary diagram explain the function of 723 regulator.
PART C (3 x 15 = 45)
16. Explain the simplified internal circuit of various stages of an op amp
17. Give a short account on
(i) noise in operational amplifier circuits
(iii) drift in operational amplifier
18. With necessary diagram explain the function of (i) current to voltage convertor, (ii) band pass filter using op amp
19. With necessary diagram explain the function of (i) monostable multivibrator, (ii) comparator using op amp
20. With necessary diagram explain the working of (i) AM detector using PLL and (ii) fixed IC regulator.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.