Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 03 Sep 2014 Posted By:: deebika Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 4)
2013 Shanmugha Arts Science Technology and Research Academy (SASTRA) University M Tech Automobile Computer graphics Question paper
Here is the previous year question paper for computer graphics fifth semester Bsc( electrnoics and computer science).Use it prepare your upcoming computer graphics exam.
B.Sc degree examinations
Fifth semester November 2013
Computer Graphics Duration : 3 hours
Marks : 100
PART A ( 10 x 2 = 20 )
1. Differentiate between Raster and Random Scan.
2. Define flood gun.
3. Define pointer.
4. Name the two classes of windows that supports object windows.
5. Name the pointer shapes in GUI.
6. What are the categories of manus.
7. List out the criteria for generating intermediate points on line segment.
8. Define clipping.
9. Define projection.
10. Define volume sweeping.
PART B (5 x 7 = 35 )
11.(a) Discuss random scan display.
(b) How a text is displayed in Raster or random scan displays.
12.(a) Discuss stack data structure.
(b) Write about hierarchical data structure.
13.(a) Discuss pointing.
(b) Discuss menu properities.
14.(a) Discuss matrix representation of transformations.
(b) Discuss contour filling for polygon based techniques.
15.(a) Define 3D clipping.
(b) Write notes on min-max test.
PART C (3 x 15 = 45)
16. What are the types of display techniques ? Explain any two with its advantages and disadvantages.
17. Explain linked list with its types and operation.
18. Explain different types of input techniques.
19. Explain line segment clipping algorithm.
20.Explain Quad tree algorithm with it flow chart.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.