Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 07 Sep 2014 Posted By:: pratibha Member Level: Bronze Points: 3 (₹ 4)
2014 University of Lucknow Commerce B.Com Bcom (part 1) examination, 2014 University Question paper
PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER
BCOM (PART 1) EXAMINATION, 2014
(REGULAR & EXEMPTED)
Maximum marks: 100
Time Allowed: Three Hours
Note: Answer five question in all. question no. 1, which carrying 40 marks, is compulsory. attempt one question carrying 15 marks from each unit.
1. answer the following in brief:
(a) Is sole trading a relic of 'Barbaric age'?
(b) What do you understand by business unit?
(c) Responsibility of management towards different sections of society.
(d) "Unregulated stock exchanges can ruin a country."
(e) Importance of production management.
(f) Line and staff organization.
(g) Methods of wage payment.
(h) Define product management.
(i) Difference between Rationalization and Nationalization.
(j) Causes and motives of motivating factors of combination movement. Discuss.
Unit - 1
2. Define and distinguish between a private company and a public company.
3. "Optimum size is a size where production is maximum at minimum cost." Explain. Also discuss the factors which determine the optimum size of the business unit.
Unit - 2
4. What do you understand by production planning and control? Discuss the various steps involved in it.
5. What is depatmentalisation? Explain the various bases of it. Distinguish between delegation and decentralisation.
Unit - 3
6. Discuss in brief the different types of combinations. Distinguish between horizontal combination and vertical combination.
7. Discuss the various techniques of rationalisation. How rationalisation without tears can be achieved?
Unit - 4
8. "The formation of an ideal wage system depends on certain basic principles or factors." Discuss this statement. Also differentiate time wage and piece wage system.
9. Write short notes on the following:
(i) Functions of a product exchange.
(ii) Listing of securities
(iii) Factors causing fluctuations in the piece of securities.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.