Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 17 Sep 2014 Posted By:: Aamir Shahzad Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2011 Teerthanker Mahaveer University Medical Bachelor of Physiotherapy B. Pharma-Pharmaceutical Analysis: Subject code: BPH101 Old question Paper Question paper
Are you searching old question paper of B. Pharma-Pharmaceutical Analysis from Teerthanker Mahaveer University? if yes, this is original question paper of Teerthanker Mahaveer University of 2011. You can view these paper and prepare yourself before exams.
Name of university: Teerthanker Mahaveer University
Paper ID: 0123103
Coure Code: BPH101
Semester/ years: October. 2011,
Paper Title: Pharmaceutical Analysis
Course Name: B.pharm
Total Marks: 75
Allowed time: 03 hours
Note: Attempt six questions in all. Q. No. 1 is compulsory.
1. Answer any five of the following (limit your answer in 50 words).
a. Ionic product of water.
c. Iodometry and iodimetry.
d. Lewis acids and bases.
e. Accuracy and precision.
f. Law of mass action.
g. End point determination.
h. Titrant and titrate.
2. What do you mean by acid base titrations? State handerson hasselbanch
equation in detail. (12)
3. What are the different fundamentals of volumetric analysis? Also
explain primary and secondary standards with examples. (12)
4. Define precision? What is the significance of quantitative analysis in
quality control. (12)
5. Write note on: (6x2=12)
a) Mohr's method.
b) Different techniques of pharmaceutical analysis
6. Give theory of redox titrations. Explain titrations involving potassium
iodate and potassium bromated.
7. What do you mean by precipitation Titrations? Discuss the effect of
acids, temperature and solvent upon solubility of precipitate. (12)
8. Explain: (6x2=12)
a) Neutralisation curves.
b) Oxidation reduction curves.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.