Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 17 Sep 2014 Posted By:: Aamir Shahzad Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2011 Teerthanker Mahaveer University Medical Bachelor of Physiotherapy Pharmaceutics-I (General Pharmacy): B.PHARM.first Examination Old question paper Question paper
Are you searching B.PHARM.first Examination Old question paper of Teerthanker Mahaveer University ? Teerthanker Mahaveer University provides original question paper of year of 2011. See below form ore details.
Name of university: Teerthanker Mahaveer University
Paper ID: 0123105
Coure Code: BPB103
Semester/ years: October. 2011,
Paper Title: Pharmaceutics-I (General Pharmacy)
Course Name: B.pharm
Total Marks: 75
Allowed time: 03 hours
Note: Attempt six questions in all. Q. No. 1 is compulsory.
1. Answer any five of the following (limit your answer in 50 words).
a) Proof Spirit.
c) Simple syrup IP.
e) Principle of size reduction.
f) Anti oxidants.
g) Aromatic water.
2. Define "Posology". How will you calculate the doses for infants? (12)
3. What is "extraction"? Describe the various processes employed for drug
extraction. Discuss the various factors affecting the selection of a
extraction process. (12)
4. Explain the theoretical aspects of mixing. Describe in details the various
equipments employed for mixing. (12)
5. Describe any three: (4x3=12)
a) Liniments and Lotions.
6. Describe the factors affecting size reduction. Describe the various
equipments employed for size-reduction. (12)
7. Explain the scope of pharmacy profession. Give a detailed account of
origin and development of pharmacy profession in India. (12)
a) What is size separation? Classify various equipments employed for
size reparation. (6)
b) Give a detailed account of "Trommel" used for size separation.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.