Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 17 Sep 2014 Posted By:: Aamir Shahzad Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2011 Teerthanker Mahaveer University Medical Bachelor of Physiotherapy B.pharm- Human Anatomy, Physiology and Pathophysiology – I First examination Question papers Question paper
Are you searching original B.pharm- Human Anatomy, Physiology and Pathophysiology question paper of previous years? if yes, here is original question paper of first examination 2011 of Teerthanker Mahaveer University. For details see below.
Name of university: Teerthanker Mahaveer University
Paper Code: 0671106
Coure Code: BPB104
Semester/ years: October. 2011,
Paper Title: Human Anatomy, Physiology and Pathophysiology – I
Course Name: B.pharm
Total Marks: 75
Allowed time: 03 hours
Note: Attempt six questions in all. Q. No. 1 is compulsory.
1. Define any five of the following (limit your answer in 50 words).
g) Passive transport
2. Draw a neat diagram of human cell. Discuss in detail about active
3. Classify epithetical tissue. Write structure and function of epithetical
4. Discuss functions and composition of human skeleton. (12)
5. Write important neurotransmitter of human body. Describe role of
neurotransmitter with examples. (12)
6. What do you understand by blood group? Give significance of blood
7. How a disease can be prevented? Explain with examples. (12)
8. Explain following: (6x2=12)
b) Muscle tone.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.