Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 17 Sep 2014 Posted By:: Aamir Shahzad Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2011 Teerthanker Mahaveer University Medical Bachelor of Physiotherapy B.Pharma-Foundation English-I First Examination: Previous year: Old Question paper Question paper
Are you looking for B.Pharma-Foundation English-I First Examination question paper of Teerthanker Mahaveer University? If yes, this is original question paper of Teerthanker Mahaveer University B.Pharma-Foundation English-I First Examination for year of 2011. See here for details.
Name of university: Teerthanker Mahaveer University
Paper Code: 0123107
Coure Code: BPB107
Semester/ years: October. 2011,
Paper Title: Foundation English-I
Course Name: B.pharm
Total Marks: 75
Allowed time: 03 hours
Note: Attempt six questions in all. Q. No. 1 is compulsory.
1. Answer any five of the following (limit your answer in 50 words).
a) What is demonstrative pronoun? Give two examples.
b) What is a noun? How many kinds of nouns are there.
c) Define prefix. Give two examples.
d) Give examples of two homophones, and two homonyms.
e) Define communication.
f) What do you understand by squinting construction?
g) Give the antonym of the following words:
h) Give the synonym of the following words:
2. Write short note on any one of the following: (12)
b) Loaded sentences
c) Garbled sentences.
3. What are the distinguishing features of a good sentence? (12)
4. What are the essential features of Gandhian outlook? (12)
5. Why is Priestley deliberately simple in his writing? (12)
6. Write a note on the barriers to effective communication. (12)
7. How could a reader of a book gain maximum possible value from his
reading of a book, as suggested by Virginia Woolf? Describe precisely.
8. What are the elements of human communication?
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.