Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 May 2015 Posted By:: Vijay Gir Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2015 Himachal Pradesh University HPU B.ed annual question paper of Essentials of Educational Technologies paper-IV Question paper
Are you searching for B.ed question paper of HPU(Himachal Pradesh University) of Essentials of Educational Technology, you have landed the right place.
The candidate shall limit their answers precisely within the answer book(40 pages) issued to them and no supplementary/continuation sheet will be issued.
Note:- Question No. 1 is compulsory. Attempt one question from each section. Each question will carry 16 marks.
1. Write short answer on the following in 75-100 words each :
(a) Define Linear Programmed Instruction.
(b) Define the concept of educational technology.
(c) what are the audio video recording instruments?
(d) Discuss the use of computer in education.
(e) Write difference between E-mail and Internet.
2. Discuss the role of hardware and software technologies in modern practices.
3. What are different types of programmed instructions? Discuss any one of them with example.
4. Discuss the role of operation at post active and at inter active stages of teaching with regard to their importance.
5. Describe the concept and components of communication. What do you understand by the class room communication?
6. What are assumptions ams main features of micro teaching? How far this technique is effective in modification of teacher behaviour?
7. Describe the concept and elements of teaching model. Explain the importance of teaching model.
8. Describe branching programmed instruction in details.
9. Write short note on the following :
(a) Personalized system of instruction.
(b) Merits of simulated teaching.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.