Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 11 Feb 2016 Posted By:: Vin Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2013 Mahatma Gandhi University B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering B.Tech CSE Question Paper 2013-Economics and Communication Skills Question paper
Are you looking for old papers of computer science and engineering. Then question paper is available here. Download it and use for the upcoming exams.
Economics and Communication Skills
Name of University: Mahatma Gandhi University
Year of Exam: 2013
Month of Exam: November
Subject: Economics and Communication Skills
Course: Computer Science and Engineering
Subject Code: EN 010 302
Time Duration: 3:00 hours
Full Marks: 100
Pass Marks: 40
Part A [5*3=15 marks]
- Mention any six Nationalized banks.
- What do you mean by an MNC ?
- Explain the merits of direct tax.
- Discuss the reasons for inflation.
- What is TRIPS and TRIMS ?
Part B [5*5=25 marks]
- Discuss the importance of mutual funds.
- Distinguish between direct and indirect taxes.
- Explain the steps involved in tax evasion.
- What is meant by demand pulls and cost push effects of inflation ?
- Comment on the international trade systems.
Part C [5*12=60 marks]
- Explain the major roles of small scale industries (SSI).
- What are the problems facing by Indian Stock Markets (BSE and NSE) ?
- Discuss the effects of MNC's in the Indian economy .
- Explain the Government of Indian's policy on LPG. (Liberalization Privatisation Globalisation).
- Explain the problems associated with deficit financing.
- What are the functions of tax system in India ? Discuss different types of indirect taxes.
- Write notes on the following :
- Explain the methods of estimating National Income.
- Explain the imparts of WTO decisions on Indian Industry.
- Explain the different aspects of BOP (Balance of Payments).
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.