Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 Feb 2016 Posted By:: Vin Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2014 Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering April 2014 semester 8 Mobile Computing question paper Question paper
Are you looking for latest previous year question papers. It is available in this site. Get the most updated one here.
Name of University: Mahatma Gandhi University
Year of Exam: 2014
Month of Exam: April
Subject: Mobile Computing
Course: Computer Science and Engineering
Subject Code: CS 010 804 L05
Time Duration: 3:00 hours
Full Marks: 100
Pass Marks: 40
Part C [5*3=15 marks]
- Write short notes on 2G TDMA Standards.
- Briefly explain GSM Services.
- Explain Bluetooth protocol stack.
- Discuss Tunneling and Encapsulation process in mobileIP.
- Explain HTTP message format.
Part C [5*5=25 marks]
- Explain Multimedia Object Transfer Protocol.
- Briefly explain DECT protocol architecture.
- Explain Access Point Control Protocol (APCP).
- Explain various entities and terminologies used in mobileIP.
- What is WAP? Explain.
Part C [5*12=60 marks]
- What is Mobile Computing? Explain the applications of mobile computing.
- What are Cellular Systems? Discuss advantages and disadvantages
of cellular systems.
- Explain GSM system architecture and its radio interface.
- Explain advantages and disadvantages of different satellite systems GEO, LEO and
- Explain the architecture of Bluetooth.
- Write note on :
- Discuss the services of wireless ATM.
- Explain ATM reference model.
- Write short notes on handover scenarios in ATM.
- Explain IPv6 in detail.
- Explain DSDV, DSR and hierarchical algorithms.
- Explain www system architecture.
- WAP architecture.
- Basic features of WML.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.