Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 Feb 2016 Posted By:: Vin Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2014 Mahatma Gandhi University B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering High Performance Computing Question paper-Regular-April 2014 Question paper
Download question papers of 8th semester. Easily download it from here and this is the original question paper from MG university.
High Performance Computing
Name of University: Mahatma Gandhi University
Year of Exam: 2014
Month of Exam: April
Subject: High Performance Computing
Course: Computer Science and Engineering
Subject Code: CS 010 801
Time Duration: 3:00 hours
Full Marks: 100
Pass Marks: 40
Part C [5*3=15 marks]
- Describe various applications of parallel processing.
- Explain the programmatic levels at which parallel processing can be implemented.
- Short note on 'SIMD matrix multiplication'.
- Compare loosely coupled and tightly coupled multiprocessors.
- Differentiate a dataflow computer from a control flow computer.
Part C [5*5=25 marks]
- Explain different trends towards parallel processing.
- How do data flow computer differs from conventional computers?
- Explain the cube Interconnection networks.
- Explain the different conflict resolution methods used in Time shared buses.
- Explain a dynamic data flow computer organization with diagram.
Part C [5*12=60 marks]
- With neat block diagram explain in detail about the various programmatic levels of
- Briefly discuss the applications of parallel processing in various fields.
- Explain the design of pipelined instruction unit in detail.
- Explain in detail dynamic pipelines and reconfigurability.
- Explain Associative array processing.
- Write a short note on
- Memory organisation.
- Parallel algorithms for array processors.
- Discuss detail with loosely coupled and tightly coupled multiprocessors.
- Explain about process synchronization mechanism with Semaphore.
- With neat block diagram explain about the data flow computers and also explain its
- Explain the design alternatives to the data flow approach.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.