Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 10 Jan 2018 Posted By:: BALAJI A Member Level: Bronze Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2015 B.Sc Computer Science (Honours) Object Oriented Analysis and Design, B.sc Computer Science, University of Madras, 6th Semester, SEE6C & SEZ6C, November 2015 Question paper
Subject: Object Oriented Analysis and Design
Subject Code: SEE6C & SEZ6C
Dept: Computer Science
University: University of Madras
Semester: SIXTH SEMESTER
Month & Year: November 2015
Maximum: 75 Marks
Time: Three Hours
PART A - (10x2=20 marks) Answer any TEN questions.
1. Differentiate single and multiple inheritance.
2. What are the meta-classes?
3. What is pattern template?
4. Define object oriented methodology.
5. What are the guidance for effective documentation?
6. Define candidate class.
7. Write design axioms.
8. What is UML?
9. What is the purpose of view layer interface?
10. Define black box testing.
11. Define white box testing.
12. How to develop test case?
PART B - (5x5=25 marks) Answer any THREE questions.
13. Briefly explain object oriented systems development methodology.
14. Describe UML diagram with the example.
15. How to define attribute by analyzing use case and UML diagram?
16. Explain object oriented design process.
17. Discuss the Overview of object interoperability.
18. Explain quality assuarance tests.
19. Describe debugging principles.
PART C - (3x10=30 marks) Answer any THREE questions.
20. What are objects? How objects are grouped in classes? Give Examples.
21. Explain object analysis classification theory.
22. Explain the object oriented design axioms and object storage.
23. Explain user interface design as a creative process.
24. What are the impacts of object orientation on testing? Explain.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.