Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 24 May 2018 Posted By:: Vijay Kumar Vishwakarma Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2017 Deemed University B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering B.tech (cs) 5th semester sessional iind exam november 2017 subject: design and analysis of algorithm Question paper
Multiple choice question paper of previous year for the course of B.Tech.(CS)
B.TECH (CS) 5TH SEMESTER SESSIONAL IIND EXAM NOVEMBER 2017
SUBJECT: DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF ALGORITHM
NOTE: ATTEMPT ALL THE QUESTIONS
1. The time complexity of an algorithm quantifies the amount of time taken by an algorithm to run according to ______________________________________.
a. number of space b. number of inputs
c. number of outputs d. number of characters
2. Which is not a criterion of algorithm design?
a. Finiteness b. Durability
c. Definiteness d. Efficient
3. How many multiplications can be performed by Strassen's algorithm for 2 X 2 matrices?
a. 8 b. 9 c. 11 d. 7
4. The complexity of merge sort algorithm is
a. O(n) b. O(log n) c. O(n2) d. O(n log n)
5. Fractional knapsack problem can be solved using…
a. Dynamic programming b. Divide and conquer
c. Greedy approach d. Backtracking
6. Given 2 matrices A & B of size; m x n and n x p. What is the formula for scalar multiplication?
a. mxnxp b. mxnxnxp c. mnxp d. none
7. Which one is the store and forward method to solve the problem?
a. Dynamic programming b. Greedy approach
c. Divide and conquer d. Backtracking
8. Which method is used to solve recurrence relation?
a. Substitution method b. Master Method
c. none d. both a and b
9. Which equation is correct to multiply matrix in Matrix Chain Multiplication problem?
10. How many minimal spanning trees are possible with n nodes?
a. n2 b. n-1 c. nn-2 d. 2n
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.