Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 07 Jul 2018 Posted By:: Vijay Kumar Vishwakarma Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (₹ 3)
2018 Deemed University General B.Sc Information Technology B.Sc.(IT) VI Semester Sessional Examination, March 2018 Subject Name: Microprocessor and its interfacing Question paper
Preparing for the B.Sc.(IT) 4th semester exam? Old question paper for the B.Sc.(IT) 4th semester for the subject Microprocessor and Interfacing is available here for free.
B.Sc.(IT) VI Semester Sessional Examination, March 2018
Subject Name: Microprocessor and its interfacing
Duration: 1:30 hr. Max Marks: 50
(Short Answer Type) 5 questions of 8 marks each (any 3) 8 x 3 = 24
1. Write an assembly program for multiplication of two numbers.
2. Explain interrupt and its type and categories.
3. Draw flag register and name all of them.
4. What is the relation among, assembler, compiler, debugger, linker and loader?
(Long Answer Type) 2 questions of 13 marks each (any 2) 13 x 2 = 26
1. Draw pin diagram of 8086 and give description of each pin
2. Draw block diagram of 8086 with description.
3. List all the addressing modes and explain any 4 addressing modes.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.