Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 04 Oct 2018 Posted By:: Hafsa Sultana Member Level: Bronze Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 Commerce Bangalore University B.com, 6th semester, Business Regulation exam, May/June 2017-18 Question paper
Hey guys! If your searching for previous year question papers of Bangalore University B.COM then let me tell you that your search ends here! Here is the original question paper from the B.com sixth semester exam carried by Bangalore University in the year 2017-18 to help you prepare for your upcoming exams.
6 SEMESTER B.COM EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2018,
(CBCS) (Semester Scheme)
(2016-17 and Onward) (F+R)
Paper - 6.1 : BUSINESS REGULATIONS
TIME: 3 HOURS MAX. MARKS: 70
Answer any 5 questions Each carries 2 marks (5x2=10 marks)
1. a) What is consent?
b) Define "Sale" under Sale of Goods Act.
c) What is Environment?
d) Define "Defect" under COPRA, 1968.
e) Expand FEMA.
f) Give the meaning of IPR.
g) What is Business Law?
Answer any 3 questions Each carries 6 marks (3x6=18 marks)
2. Distinguish between Condition and Warranty.
3. Explain the rights of a consumer.
4. State the objectives of Competition Act.
5. Write the features of FEMA, 1999.
6. Mention the objectives of Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
Answer any 3 questions Each carries 14 marks (3x14=42 marks)
7. What is the breach of contract? What are the remedies for the breach of contract?
8. Who is an unpaid seller? Explain the rights of an unpaid seller.
9. Explain the establishment, jurisdiction and composition of State Commission and National
Commission under COPRA 1986.
10. Explain the different types of pollution under Environment Protection Act.
11. Explain the provisions for revocation of an offer.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering, Theory of Structures III July 2K11 Scheme Sixth Semester
Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering II July 2K11 Scheme Sixth Semester
Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering, Engineering Mechanics July 2K11 Scheme First Semester
Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering, Basics of Soil Mechanics July 2K11 Scheme Fourth Semester
Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering, Surveying Theory I July 2K11 Scheme Third Semester
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.