Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 23 Nov 2019 Posted By:: sobha wilson Member Level: Diamond Points: 3 (₹ 3)
2019 University of Kerala Philosophy and Psychology Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) B.S.W old question paper, Kerala University model question paper, Sociology for Social Work- 2019 University Question paper
Are you in search of Kerala University old question papers? Here we are providing B.S.W, Kerala University model question paper, semester I , Sociology for Social Work- 2019
Model question paper
B.S.W (C.B.C.S.S) Examination- 2019
SW 1131: Sociology for Social Work
Time: 3 hours Max. Marks: 80
Section A (Very short answer type)
(One word to maximum of one sentence. Answer all questions)
10 x 1=10 marks
1. What are the main bases of community?
2. Name the four founding fathers of Sociology
3. What are the different forms of marriage?
4. What is the Latin word from which education is derived?
5. Name the system of belief and ritual
6. Mention one of the characters of Institutions
7. What is the major concern of Sociology?
8. Who placed too much emphasis on the economic base of society?
9. What is the heart of the process of socialization?
10.What is it that contributes to the stability of social order?
Section B (Short answer)
(Not to exceed 50 words. Answer any eight questions. Each question carries TWO marks)
8 x 2=16 marks
11. Write a short note on traditions
12. What are the important features of Family?
13. Write a short note on the nature of customs
14. What are the notable characteristics of Association?
15. Write a brief note on the scope of Sociology
16. What is the meaning of values?
17. What are the functions of education?
18. What are the basic components of Religion?
19. Why is it that culture is unique to man?
20. Write three definitions of Sociology
21. What are the characteristics of Institutions?
22. Explain the difference between matriarchal family and patriarchal family
Section C (Short essay)
(Not to exceed 120 words. Answer any six questions. Each question carries FOUR marks)
6 X 4=24 marks
23. Write the meaning and nature of Society
24. Explain the importance of Sociology in Social Work
25. What is the concept of socialization?
26. Write the meaning and elements of Community
27. What are the conceptual dimensions of Social control?
28. What is the difference between Society and Community?
29. What are the characteristics of joint family in India?
30. Write a Note on the origin of Sociology
31. Why is it stated that "Man is a spiritual being"?
Section D (Long essay)
(Not to exceed 1200 words. Answer any two questions. Each question carries 15 marks)
2 x 15=30 marks
32. Write an essay on the different agents of socialization
33. Explain the difference between Sociology and Social Work
34. Explain the main forms of marriage
35. If you are a teacher in an Anganwadi, what steps you can take to inculcate right values in
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
General University of Kerala, old queston paper, Ph.D. Entrance Examination , May 2018, Faculty of Commerce-Education-Pysical Education
University of Kerala, Old queston paper, Ph.D. Entrance Examination , May 2018, Faculty of Social Sciences
University of Kerala, Ph.D. Entrance Examination , May 2018, Faculty of Arts and Oriental Studies Old Question paper
University of Kerala, Ph.D. Entrance Examination , May 2018, Faculty of Applied Science Question paper
University of Kerala, previous years question paper, Faculty of Social Sciences - Ph.D. Entrance Examination, May 2019
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.