Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 11 Apr 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 Commerce Alagappa University, Distance Education, Common for B.com degree examination, First semester, December 2019, BUSINESS COMMUNICATION (CBCS 2018-2019) Question paper
Are you looking for the old qn papers of Alagappa University common for B.com of Business communication paper. Here is the previous year question paper of Alagappa University. This is the original question paper from B.com first semester exam conducted by Alagappa University in December 2019. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
D- 2973 sub. code
Common for B.com DEGREE EXAMINATION,
( CBCS 2018-2019 Academic year onwards )
Time: Three hours. Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A -( 10 × 2 =20 marks)
Answer ALL questions
Each question carry equal marks
1. Define Business Communication.
2. Explain index of a report.
3. What are the main objectives of circular letters?
4. Write a brief note on " Inside Address".
5. Define Visual Communication.
6. What is trade enquiry?
7. What is"E-Mail"?
8. Define claims letter.
9. What do you mean by "the you attitude"?
10. What are the various components of speech?
SECTION B - ( 5 × 5 = 25 marks)
Answer ALL the questions, choosing either ( a ) or ( b ).
11. (a). What are the merits and demerits of Written Communication?
(b). Explain the purpose of communication.
12. (a). What are the various components of speech?
(b). Write short notes on body of the letter and enclosures.
13. (a). What are the salient features of circular letter?
(b). What are the uses of websites in business?
14. (a). Prepare an application with your bio-data for a post of typist in a bank.
(b). Draft an application letter for the post of lecturer in self financing college.
15. (a) Draft a minutes of annual general meeting.
(b) Describe the modern forms of communication.
SECTION C - ( 3 × 10 = 30 marks )
Answer any THREE questions.
16. Explain the various steps in the process of communication.
17. Draft an application for the post of sales manager in a private limited company. Commensurate with
your educational qualification and experience.
18. Explain with example the different styles of report.
19. Explain the steps to be followed in speech drafting.
20. "Without head there is no man, like that without computer there is no correspondence" - Comment.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.