Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 11 Apr 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 Commerce Alagappa University, Distance Education, Common for B.com degree examination, First semester, December 2019, principles of Management (CBCS 2018-2019) Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers of Alagappa University common for B.com of principles of Management paper. Here is the original question paper of Alagappa University. This is the original question paper from
COMMON FOR B.Com DEGREE EXAMINATION,
PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
( CBCS 2018-2019 Academic year onwards )
Time:Three hours Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A- (10 × 2=20 marks )
Answer ALL questions
1. Define Management.
2. Define planning.
3. What is decision making?
4. State the characteristics of motivation.
5. What are the nature of organisation?
6. Define Co-ordination.
7. Define Control.
8. What is communication?
9. State the features of staffing.
10. What is departmentation?
SECTION B-( 5 × 5 = 25 marks)
Answer ALL the questions
11. (a)Discuss the principles of management.
(b)Narrate the various schools of thoughts on management.
12. (a)Explain the steps in decision making
(b)Describe the types of leader
13. (a)state the importance of co ordination
(b)state and explain the consequences of stress.
14. (a) Explain the different types of plan
(b) Discuss the various reward offered to the employees.
15. (a) Explain the importance of motivation
(b) Write short notes on emotional intelligence.
SECTION C-( 3 × 10 = 30marks )
Answer any THREE questions
16. Explain in detail the classical period.
17. state the merits and demerits of Written Communication
18. Explain the main types of organisation.
19. Explain the concept of emotion and attitude.
20. Discuss the key issues in team - building
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.