Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 14 Apr 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 Alagappa University, Distance Education, Common for B.com degree examination, First semester, December 2018, Business Environment(CBCS 2018-2019 Academic year onwards) Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers of Alagappa University common for B.com of Business Environment. Here is the previous year question paper of Alagappa University. This is the original question paper from B.com First Semester exam conducted by Alagappa University in December 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
B.com DEGREE EXAMINATION, DECEMBER 2018.
(CBCS 2018-2019Academic Year Onwards)
Time : Three hours. Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A - ( 10 × 2 = 20 marks)
Answer all questions.
1. What is "Scientific Management"?
2. Define 'Planning'.
3. What is staffing?
4. What is meant by delegation of authority?
5. Mention the qualities of a good leader.
6. What is communication?
7. state the meaning of motivation.
8. What is Stress?
9. List out the types of stressors.
10. Define 'Perception'
SECTION - B ( 5 × 5 = 25 marks)
Answer ALL questions,either choosing (a) or (b)
11. (a) Bring out the importance of management.
(b) What are the different types of plans?
12. (a) What are the various factors that determine the basis of departmentation?
(b) Briefly explain the various control techniques.
13. (a) What are the different types of decision making?
(b) Discuss the step in man power planning.
14. (a) Explain Maslow's need - hierarchy theory.
(b) Describe copying with stress.
15. (a) What are the consequences of stress?
(b)What are the salient features of staffing?
SECTION - C ( 3 × 10 = 30 marks)
16. Discuss the different approaches to modern management.
17. Explain the various types of organisations.
18. What is leadership? Explain the different types of leadership.
19. Explain the causes of stress.
20. Explain the major step involved in selection process.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.