Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 10 May 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 Bharathidasan University Politics B.B.A Bharthidhasan University, Organizational Behaviour,BBA,second semester,April 2019. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharthidhasan University of Organizational Behaviour paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharthidhasan University. This is the original question paper of BBA Organizational Behaviour, Second semester exam conducted in April 2019. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
(For candidates admitted from 2016 - 2017 onwards)
BBA .DEGREE EXAMINATION,APRIL 2019.
PART III - Organizational Behaviour
Time : Three hours Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A - (10×2=20)
Answer ALL questions
1. What is productivity approaches of organizational Behaviour?
2. What are the key elements of organizational Behaviour?
3. What is meant by Secondary Group?
4. What is T-Group?
5. What is meant by Expert power?
6. What is meant by Legimate power?
7. What is Position authority?
8. What is morale?
9. What is meant by RAT?
10. What is stress control workshop?
SECTION B - (5×5=25)
Answer ALL questions,either choosing (a)or (b)
11.(a) Explain the concept of Organizational Behaviour.
(b) What are the factors influencing the perception?
12.(a) Explain the various types of group
(b) Evaluate the importance of group cohesiveness.
13.(a) Describe the various styles of leadership.
(b) Explain about acquisition of power.
14.(a) Differentiate authority from power.
(b) What are the impact of poor morale?
15.(a) What is positive motivation? Explain the elements of positive motivation.
(b) What are the sources of stress?
SECTION C -(3×10=30)
Answer any Three questions
16. Explain the models of Organizational Behaviour.
17. Describe the various stages of group formation.
18. Explain the sources of each types of power separately.
19. How can improve the organisational morale? Explain in detail.
20. Explain the Herzberg theory of motivation.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.