Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 17 May 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 Bharathidasan University M.Com Commerce Bharthidhasan University, Customer Relationship Management,M.com, Fourth semester, April 2019. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharthidhasan University of M.com Customer Relationship Management paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharthidhasan University. This is the original question paper of Customer Relationship Management, Fourth semester exam conducted in April 2019. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
(For candidates admitted from 2016-2017 onwards)
M.com DEGREE EXAMINATION,APRIL 2019.
Commerce - elective
Customer Relationship Management
SECTION A - (10×2=20)
Answer ALL questions
1. What do you mean by perpetual gaps?
2. What are the developing barriers of an organisation?
3. Write any two reasons to adopt CRM.
4. What are the basic skills required for relationship manager?
5. Why business contact is important to your organisation?
6. What is e - CRM?
7. What is CRM Project?
8. Write the objectives of a commencement a meeting.
9. What do you mean by closed loop marketing?
10. What is meant by CTI functionality?
SECTION B - (5×5=25)
Answer ALL questions,either choosing (a) or (b)
11.(a) What are the principles of customer Relationship?
(b) Indicate the reasons why organisation lose their customers.
12.(a) State the objectives of CRM.
(b) Bring out the salient features of e-CRM.
13.(a) Explain the process of data mining.
(b) What are the differences between OLAP and OLTP?
14.(a) State the various steps involved in CRM implementation.
(b) How to adopt a piloting approach?
15.(a) Describe the objectives of call centre.
(b) What are the advantages of CTI?
SECTION C - (5×5=25)
Answer any Three questions
16. What are the strategies used to prevent detection and recover customers? Explain
17. Discuss the process of CRM for marketing organisation.
18. Enumerate the benefits of CRM architecture.
19. List out the five phases of CRM projects.
20. Point out the optimum integration with ERP and CRM.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharthidhasan University, Entrepreneurial development,B.com(C.A), First mid semester, November 2019.
Bharthidhasan University, Business tools for decision making,B.com degree Examination, Second semester, November 2017
Bharthidhasan University, Entrepreneurial development, B.com degree Examination, Secondsemester, November 2018.
Bharthidhasan University, Information technology, Organizational Behaviour,Msc, First semester, November 2018.
Bharthidhasan University, Organizational Behaviour,MBA, First semester, November 2017.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.