Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 12 Jun 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 Management Bharathiar University, Managerial Economics, M.B.A degree Examination, First semester, December 2019. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathiar University of Managerial Economics paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathiyar University. This is the original question paper of Managerial Economics,First semester exam conducted in December 2019. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
(For Candidates admitted from 2007 Onwards)
M.B.A DEGREE EXAMINATION, DECEMBER 2019.
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
Answer any Five questions
1. Managerial economics is essentially the application of microeconomic theory of business decision making. Discuss the
2. Write a short note on the following terms.
a) Law of Equi- marginal utility
b) Why do demand curve slope downwards while supply curve slope upwards.
3. Explain the determinants of supply. Distinguish between a movement along a supply curve and a shift in the supply
4. Distinguish between average and marginal costs.show an example with table and diagram that marginal cost are less
than average cost if average costs are falling and more than average cost if average costs are rising.
5. Discuss the equilibrium of a firm under perfect competition.
6. Explain the different methods of pricing with suitable examples.
7. Distinguish between normal profit,super normal profit and monopoly profit. What are the functions of profit?
8. National Income does not necessarily refer to income produced within the border of a country. In the context of this
statement ,explain the difference between GNP and GDP.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.