Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 12 Jun 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 University of Madras B.A Economics Madras University, History of Economic thought, B.A degree Examination, First semester, May 2019. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of History of Economic thought paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of History of Economic thought, First semester exam conducted in May 2019. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
May 2019 U/ID22058/UCDG
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
Part A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions each in 50 words.
1. What is meant by Physiocracy?
2. Specify mercantilists view on population.
3. What is 'Invisible hand'?
4. State Say's law of market.
5. What is surplus value according to Karl Marx?
6. What is meant by Veblen goods?
7. List out the prominent numbers of the institutional school.
8. Define 'Innovation'.
9. State Pareto's Unaimity rule.
10. Define - 'Economic welfare'.
11. Write a note on Indhira Gandhi.
12. What do you mean by Drain Theory?
Part B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any. Five each in 200 words.
13. Sum up the shortcomings of Physiocracy.
14. Indicate Adam Smith's canons of taxation.
15. Summarize J.S .Mills Programme of social policy.
16. Brief the different schools of socialism.
17. What are the main features of Keynesian revolution?
18. Assess the contribution of Piguo to Economics.
19. Write a note on V.K.R.V. Tao's economic views.
Part C - (4×10=40 marks)
20. Discuss the main economic ideas of mercantilism.
21. Explain Adam Smith's contribution to economics.
22. Examine the Marxian analysis of Capitalism.
23. Explain the contribution of Marshall to Economics.
24. Summarize the Economic views of institutional school.
25. Examine the relevance of Gandhian economic thought to modern liberalisation era.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.