Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 Jun 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 University of Madras B.A. Economics Madras University, Micro economics, B.A degree Examination, Third semester, May 2019. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Micro Economics paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University . This is the original question paper of Micro Economics ,Third semester exam conducted in May 2019. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
May 2019 U/ID 22053/UCDC
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
Part A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions,each in 50 words.
1. State the basic Economic problem .
2. What is a demand schedule?
3. Distinguish between cardinal and Ordinal utility.
4. Define " Indifference curve".
5. What is income effect?
6. What is consumer surplus?
7. Give the formula for cross elasticity of demand.
8. What is meant by expansion path?
9. Define 'Opportunity cost'.
10. What is perfect competition?
11. What is meant by collective bargaining?
12. Define 'Innovation'.
Part B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions,each in 200 words.
13. Explain Marshall's definition of economics.
14. What are the properties of Indifference curve?
15. Why does the demand curve slope downwards?
16. Narrate the determinants of price elasticity of demand.
17. Explain the laws of return to scale.
18. What are the features of perfect competition?
19. Explain the uncertainty bearing theory of profit.
Part C - (4×10=40 marks)
Answer any Four questions ,each in 500 words.
20. Discuss the law of Diminishing marginal utility.
21. Illustrate consumer equilibrium using indifference curves.
22. Explain the law of variable proportion.
23. Explain the short run and long run equilibrium under monopoly.
24. Analyze the marginal productivity theory of distribution.
25. Discuss the Ricardian theory of rent.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.