Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 Jun 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 University of Madras Politics B.B.A. Business Administration Madras University, Entrepreneurial development, B.B.A degree Examination, Fifth semester, May 2019. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Entrepreneurial development.Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University.This is the original question paper from Entrepreneurial Development,Fifth semester exam conducted in May 2019.Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
May 2019 U/ID 32408/UCXL
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
SECTION A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions
1. Define Entrepreneurship.
2. What is SIDO?
3. What do you understand by feasibility study?
4. What is EDP?
5. What is meant by franchising?
6. Define Cottage Industry.
7. What is Industrial estates?
8. State the meaning of working Capital.
9. Expand the following:
a) TANSI and
10. What is PMRY?
11. What do you mean by project report?
12. Define Small scale industry.
SECTION B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions.
13. What are the factors influencing growth of Entrepreneurship?
14. Discuss the role of IDBI in the growth of Entrepreneurship in India.
15. Explain about various business idea generation techniques.
16. Write a detailed note on Development of women Entrepreneurship in India.
17.Describe the importance of small scale industry in India.
18. Explain the functioning of industrial estates.
19. State and explain the procedure involved in starting small scale units.
20. Discuss the role of SIDCO in Development of small scale industry.
SECTION C - (2×20=40 marks)
Answer any Two questions
21. Explain the important functions of entrepreneurs.
22. Briefly explain the various tools of project appraisal.
23. Describe the various classifications of small scale units.
24. What are the subsidies and concessions provided to small scale units in India.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.B.A Degree Examination, Business Mathematics and statistics ,Third semester, May 2019.
Madras University, History of Economic thought, B.A degree Examination, First semester, May 2019.
Object Oriented Analysis and Design, B.sc Computer Science, University of Madras, 6th Semester, SEE6C & SEZ6C, November 2015
University of Madras, Institute Of Distance Education. ( Dec 2017 ) B.COM. ( General Commerce ) First Year Financial Accounting ( S.Code; UCZA )
Non Major Elective paper of Ethiraj College for women offered by the Department of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.