Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 24 Jun 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 University of Madras Yoga Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic science (B.N.Y.S.) Madras University, Monetary economics, B.A.economics degree Examination, Third Semester, December 2018. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Monetary economics Paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Monetary economics , Third Semester exam conducted in December 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 U/ID 22054/UCDD
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 marks
Part A - (10×3=30 marks)
1. Define - 'Money'.
2.What is meant by index numbers?
3.State Fisher's equation of exchange.
4. What is Gold Standard?
5. What do you mean by Neutrality of money?
6. What is Real balance effect?
7. Define - ' Inflation'.
8. Define - 'Commercial Bank'.
9. What is meant by credit creation?
10. What do you mean by Nationalisation of banks?
11. Define - 'Open Market operation'.
12. What is ' Euro Currency'?
Part B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions each in 250 words.
13. State and explain Gresham's law.
14. Explain the superiority of Cambridge equations over Fisher's equation.
15. What are the drawbacks of Paper currency?
16. Specify the features of Trade Cycle.
17. Explain the recent reforms in banking sector in India.
18. Narrate the functions of Central Bank.
19. Discuss the features of Euro currency market.
Part C - (4×10=40 marks)
Answer any Four questions each in 500 words.
20. Discuss the functions of money.
21. Evaluate Fisher's equation of exchange
22. Narrate the causes and types of inflation.
23. Make an assessment of progress of commercial banking after nationalisation.
24. Explain the qualitative methods of Credit control.
25. Discuss the process of credit creation by commercial banks.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, Information Sources and Services, M.L.I.S degree Examination, Year I , December 2018.
Madras University, Information Centres Planning, M.L.I.S degree Examination, Year I , December 2018.
Madras University, Academic libraries, M.L.I.S degree Examination, Year I , December 2018.
Madras University, Introduction to Theory, B.Mus degree Examination, Year I, Dec 2018.
Madras University, Fitness and Wellness, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I , December 2018.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.