Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 11 Jul 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 University of Madras B.A Economics Madras University, Indian Economy, B.A degree Examination,First Semester , December 2018. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Indian economy Paper. This is the previous year question paper from Madras University. Here is the original question paper of Indian Economy ,First Semester exam conducted in December 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 U/ID 22051/UCDA
Part A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions each in 50 words.
1. What is meant by economic growth?
2. Define - National Income.
3. Indicate the meaning of human resources.
4. Specify the objectives of land reforms.
5. What are the components of Green revolution?
6.Define - 'Cottage Industries'
7. State the features of Agricultural labour.
8. Define : 'Trace Unions'.
9. What is meant by Transport co ordination?
10. State the problem of foreign aid.
11. Define - 'Poverty'
12. What is meant by Regional Development Disparities?
Part B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions
13. Narrate the factors determining economic development.
14. Explain the recent trends in National income.
15. Outline the importance of agriculture to economic development.
16. Explain the role of technology on economic development.
17. Brief the causes for labour unrest.
18. Narrate the effects of deficit financing.
19. Write a note on National Agricultural policy(2000).
PART C - (4×10=40 marks)
Answer any Four questions each in 500 words.
20. Discuss the features of less developed countries.
21. Explain the methods of calculating National Income.
22. Analyse the causes for food problems and suggest measures to reduce it.
23. Discuss the workings importance of Railways.
24. Analyse the achievements of Five year plans.
25. Explain the recent poverty alleviation Programme.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, World regional geography, B.A. Geography degree Examination, Fifth Semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, Patanjali Yoga Sutras , B.Nat degree Examination, Year I , Dec 2018.
Madras University, Astronomy, B.SC degree Examination,Fifth Semester , December 2018.
Madras University, Paper 1 Theory, C.L.I.S degree Examination, Term I, Dec 2018.
Madras University, Principles of yoga and Naturopathy, B.Nat degree Examination,Year I , Dec 2018
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.