Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 21 Jul 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 University of Madras Management B.B.M. Madras University, Business taxation, B.B.M degree Examination, Fourth Semester ,May 2019. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Business taxation paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Business taxation, Fourth Semester exam conducted in May 2019. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
May 2019 U/ID 22206/UCZG
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions.
1. Define Indirect tax.
2. What is Single tax system?
3. What is income?
4. Expand the terms AOP and HUF.
5. Who are the 'Officers of customs'?
6. What is duty draw back?
7. What is cess?
8. What is subsequent sale?
9. Give the meaning of compulsory registration under CST Act.
10. What is taxable turnover?
11. Explain the term Assessee.
12. Define Audit.
PART B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions.
13. What are the merits and demerits of direct taxes?
14. How to calculate tax liability?
15. Distinguish between excise duty and sales tax.
16. Explain the import procedure briefly.
17. What is accessable value? How is it computed?
18. What are the penalties for improper importation of goods?
19. Discuss in detail all the categories of transaction exempted from CST.
20. Write a note on check posts.
PART C - (2×20=40 marks)
Answer any Two questions.
21. Trace the history of taxation briefly.
22. Explain different types of excise duty.
23. Enumerate the provisions of customs Act 1962 regarding clearance of export goods.
24. Discuss the provisions relating to registration of dealers under the central Excise Act.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, Physical chemistry II, M.Sc Chemistry degree Examination, Second Semester , December 2018.
Madras University, Physical Geography, B.A. Geography degree Examination, Second Semester , Dec 2018.
Madras University, Social and economic geography, B.A. Geography degree Examination,Fifth Semester , Dec 2018.
Madras University, socio economic studies, B.A.Geography degree Examination, Sixth semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, Environmental economics, B.A. Economics degree Examination, Fourth Semester , December 2018.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.