Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 01 Aug 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 University of Madras Communication Madras University, Contemporary crimes, B.A. Police Administration degree Examination,Year 3, December 2018. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Contemporary crimes paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Contemporary crimes ,Year 3 exam conducted in December 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 U/ID 22710/URFB
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100marks
SECTION A - (10×3=30 marks)
Write short notes on Ten questions in 50 words each.
1. Socioeconomic crime
4. Insurance frauds
5. Criminal gangs
9. Cyber crime
SECTION B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions in 200 words each.
13. Is it possible to prevent white collar crimes?
14. How does corruption in India affect Indian economy?
15. What are the characteristics of white collar criminals?
16. What are the causes of Terrorism?
17. Explain Bio- Terrorism
18. Organised crimes are dangerous for public safety - comment on the statement.
19. Enumerate ways of exploiting internet for good reasons.
SECTION C - (4×10=40 marks)
Answer any Four questions in 500 words each.
20. Write in detail about the types of economic offences in India.
21. Define White Collar crime. Give examples.
22. What is organised crime? Give it forms with example.
23. Elucidate the forms of terrorism in detail.
24. Is it possible to prevent corruption in India? Give reasons.
25. Write in detail the types of Cyber crimes.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, Business Correspondence and office, B.B.M degree Examination, Fourth semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, Yogic Diet, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I, May 2019.
Madras University, Methods of Yoga practice, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I, May 2019.
Madras University, Mental health and Physical health, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I, May 2019.
Madras University, Anatomy and Physiology,B.Nat degree Examination, First year,May 2019.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.