Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 01 Aug 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 University of Madras Communication B.A. Madras University,Human Rights and Police Administration, B.A degree Examination,December 2018. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Madras University of Human Rights and Police Administration paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Human rights and police adminstration, Year 3 exam conducted in December 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 Maximum : 100 marks
SECTION A - (10×3=30 marks)
Write short notes on Ten questions in 50 words each.
4. Right to equality
5. Article 14
6. Right to education
8. Custodial violence
11. Physical evidence
12. Forensic psychology
SECTION B -(5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions each in 200 words.
13. Write a note on Civil rights.
14. Explain the Preamble of Constitution of India and its relevance to human rights.
15. What are the Principles of State Policy?
16. Enumerate the cause for human rights violations.
17. Write a note on compelling condition for police.
18. Elucidate on custodial death.
19. Corruption is police is a serious Human Rights Problem-Comment.
SECTION C - (4×10=40 marks)
20. Explain the fundamental rights and duties of citizen of India.
21. Elucidate the functions of SHRC.
22. What is writ? Explain its forms.
23. What is code of conduct for police?
24. Custodial torture will violate all the human rights of an individual-Argue.
25. Explain a recent case of human rights violation with relevant section in constitution of India.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, Business Correspondence and office, B.B.M degree Examination, Fourth semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, Yogic Diet, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I, May 2019.
Madras University, Methods of Yoga practice, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I, May 2019.
Madras University, Mental health and Physical health, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I, May 2019.
Madras University, Anatomy and Physiology,B.Nat degree Examination, First year,May 2019.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.