Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 01 Aug 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 University of Madras Communication B.A. Madras University, Penology and Correctional, M.C.A degree Examination, Year 2 , Dec 2018 University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Penology and Correctional paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Penology and Correctional,Year 2 exam conducted in December 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 U/ID 22704/UCFD
Time :Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions each in 50 words.
1. Just deserts
3. Death Penalty
4. Community Service Order
8. Prison labour
PART B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions each in 200 words.
13. Write a note on the nature and scope of punishment.
14. Why do we punish offenders? Explain.
15. How do we punish offenders? Explain.
16. Give an account of daily routine of prison.
17. What is admonition?
18. Write a note on the significance of this Halfway house.
19. What are the functions of the discharged prisoners Aid society?
PART C - (4×10=40 marks)
Answer any Four questions each in 500 words.
20. Critically analyse the recent trends in punishment.
21. Discuss about the various types of correctional methods.
22. Trace out the origin and Development of prison system in India.
23. Examine the special features of the open air prison.
24. Analyse the significance of aftercare services.
25. Write your comments on the premature release of prisoners.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, Business Correspondence and office, B.B.M degree Examination, Fourth semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, Yogic Diet, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I, May 2019.
Madras University, Methods of Yoga practice, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I, May 2019.
Madras University, Mental health and Physical health, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I, May 2019.
Madras University, Anatomy and Physiology,B.Nat degree Examination, First year,May 2019.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.