Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 01 Aug 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 University of Madras Communication B.A. Madras University, Police Administration, M.C.A degree Examination, Year 2 , Dec 2018 University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Police Administration paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Police Administration,Year 2 exam conducted in December 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 U/ID 22703/UCFC
Time :Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions each in 50 words.
1. Who is a Police?
2. Modern policing in India.
3. Structure of a village Police station.
4. Expand CISF and explain its duties.
5. Expand RPF and its functions.
6. Inspectors of Police and their duties.
7. Police are empowered by law - comment
8. What is case diary?
9. Explain Modus Operandi.
10. Who is a suspect?
11. Police are public friendly - Argue
12. List reasons for ineffective policing.
PART B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions each in 200 words.
13. Write a note on Policing in ancient India.
14. Elucidate on Structure of District Police.
15. Give an account of recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police.
16. Enumerate the importance of Investigation.
17. Police are powerful within their jurisdiction. Comment on the statement .
18. Give measures to make Police more effective.
19. Explain Police Self Image.
PART C - (4×10=40 marks)
Answer any Four questions each in 500 words.
20. Write the salient features of Indian Police Act,1861.
21. Give an account of National Police Organisations and their duties.
22. What are the functions and responsibilities of the Police.
23. Explain the recruitment and training of Deputy Superintendent of Police.
24. Write in detail the procedure of search of suspect with an illustration.
25. Enumerate the measures to improve public perception of Police in India.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, Data structure M.C.A. degree Examination, Fourth semester , Dec 2018
Madras University, Business Correspondence and office, B.B.M degree Examination, Fourth semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, Yogic Diet, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I, May 2019.
Madras University, Methods of Yoga practice, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I, May 2019.
Madras University, Mental health and Physical health, B.Nat degree Examination, Year I, May 2019.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.