Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 22 Oct 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 University of Madras Politics Madras University, B.B.A. Degree Examination, Principles of Management, First Semester,Dec 2018. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Principles of Management paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Principles of Management, First Semester exam conducted in December 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 U/ID 32401/UCXA
Principles of Management
Time: 3 Hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions.
1. Mention the features of management.
2. What is the difference between management and administration.
3. Give the meaning of long-range planning.
4. What do you mean by policies?
5. List out the steps in selection process.
6. Write a short note on Committee Organisation.
7. State the basic elements of control process.
8. What are the authority and responsibility?
9. How does directing differ from organising?
10. Define Departmentation.
11. List out the principles of coordination.
12. Differentiate control from planning.
PART B - ( 5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions.
13. Define management. Explain its nature and scope.
14. What is the contribution of Peter Drucker to the management?
15. State the Characteristics of decision making.
16.Distinguish delegation from decentralisation of authority.
17. Explain the merits of external sources of recruitment.
18. Define the term direction. Describe the exact nature of direction.
19. Define Controlling. Discuss the fundamental of an effective control system.
20. Define Coordination. State the elements of coordination.
PART C - (2×20=40marks)
Answer any Two questions.
21. Discuss the contribution of (a) F.W.Taylor and (b) Henry Fayol to the development of management thought.
22. "Planning is deciding in advance what is to be done ,that is a plan is a projected course of action"Explain the statement .
23. Explain the advantages and limitations of (a) Line and Staff and (b) functional type of organisations.
24. Outline a suitable selection process for a large business organization.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.A Music, Sanskrit , Third semester, May 2019.
Madras University, B.A Criminology and Police Administration, Vigilance and Security, Year 1,May 2019.
Madras University, B.A Criminology and Police Administration,NGOS and Criminal Justice, Year 1 ,May 2019.
Madras University,B.A Criminology and Police Administration, Principles of Criminology, Year 1,May 2019.
Madras University, B.A Vaishnavism,Divya Prabandham, Year 1 , Dec 2018.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.