Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 23 Oct 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 University of Madras Politics Madras University, B.B.A. Degree Examination, Business Regulatory Framework,Fourth Semester,Dec 2018. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Business Regulatory Framework paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Business Regulatory Framework,Fourth Semester exam conducted in Dec 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 U/ID 32404/UCXF
Business Regulatory Framework
Time : Three Hours Maximum: 100 marks
SECTION A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions.
1. What is Agreement?
2. Define Contract.
3. State any Three Rights of a Principal.
4. What do you understand by discharge of Contract.
5. Define the term 'Contract'.
6. What is private company?
7. What is Debenture?
8. What is meant by FEMA?
9. What do you mean by Patterns?
10. What is Trademark?
11. What is IDRA?
12. What is Cyber-law?
SECTION B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions
13. What is offer? Explain the rules of a valid offer.
14. Describe the features of a Joint Stock Company.
15. State the important provisions of Consumer Protection Act.
16. What are the rights of customers?
17. Write a detailed note on Copy Right.
18. What is TRIPS?Explain its Objectives.
19. What is WTO? Explain its Objectives.
20. Explain the Objectives of the Law of Trade Marks.
SECTION C - (2×20=40 marks)
Answer any Two questions.
21. Briefly Explain the essentials of a valid contract.
22. What is Prospectus? What are its contents?
23. State briefly the rules and regulations framed under FEMA
24. Explain licensing of industrial undertakings according to IDRA.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.A Music, Sanskrit , Third semester, May 2019.
Madras University, B.A Criminology and Police Administration, Vigilance and Security, Year 1,May 2019.
Madras University, B.A Criminology and Police Administration,NGOS and Criminal Justice, Year 1 ,May 2019.
Madras University,B.A Criminology and Police Administration, Principles of Criminology, Year 1,May 2019.
Madras University, B.A Vaishnavism,Divya Prabandham, Year 1 , Dec 2018.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.