Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 23 Oct 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Silver Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 University of Madras Politics Madras University, B.B.A. Degree Examination, Production and Materials Management, First Year ,Dec 2018. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Production and Materials Management paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Production and Materials Management, First Year exam conducted in Dec 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 U/ID 32406/UCXJ
Production and Materials Management
Time : Three Hours Maximum: 100 marks
SECTION A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions.
1. What is Production System?
2. Define Production Planning.
3. Give the meaning of routing and route sheet.
4. What is preventive maintenance?
5. State the merits of locating a plant in a rural area.
6. List out the objectives of an efficient Plant layout.
7. Define the term work measurement.
8. State the steps involved in implementing method study.
9. Give the required qualities of work study man.
10. What is statistical quality control?
11. What are the functions of inspection?
12. How will you Classify materials in a manufacturing concern?
SECTION B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions
13. Define Production management. What are the objectives of Production management?
14. Explain the factors influencing scheduling .
15. How the Government policy affects the selection of plant location?
16. Define Plant Layout. Explain the principles of a good plant layout.
17. Describe the procedure for conducting time study.
18. What is meant by TQM? What are the elements of total quality management.
19. Explain the significance of materials management in Production system.
20. What are the limitations of economic batch quantity Production model?
SECTION C - (2×20=40 marks)
Answer any Two questions.
21. Define the term maintenance. Discuss the essential requirements of a good maintenance system.
22. What are the fundamental factors which have to be considered in deciding about the location of plant for profitable working?
23. Explain the techniques of work measurement.
24. Describe briefly the procedure to obtain ISO-9000 quality system certification.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.A. Music ,Indian Culture and Music,Third semester,May 2019.
Madras University, B.A Music, Sanskrit , Third semester, May 2019.
Madras University, B.A Criminology and Police Administration, Vigilance and Security, Year 1,May 2019.
Madras University, B.A Criminology and Police Administration,NGOS and Criminal Justice, Year 1 ,May 2019.
Madras University,B.A Criminology and Police Administration, Principles of Criminology, Year 1,May 2019.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.