Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 25 Dec 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 University of Madras Commerce B.Com Corporate Secretaryship Madras University, B.com (Corporate Secretaryship), Company Law and Secretarial Practice, Second Year, Dec 2018. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Company Law and Secretarial Practice paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Company law and secretarial practice , Second Year exam conducted in December 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 U/ID 22354/UCYC
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 100 marks
SECTION A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions
1. What is meant by certificate of incorporation?
2. What is a government company?
3. What is a preliminary Contract?
4. What is redherring prospectus?
5. What is Share capital?
6. Who is known as Managing Director?
7. What is debenture?
8. What is preference share?
9. What do you mean by floating charge?
10. What do you mean by minutes?
11. Define 'Motion'.
12. Define 'Liquidator'.
SECTION B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions
13. State the documents required for getting certificate of incorporation.
14. State the secretarial procedure in relation to preparation and issue of prospectus.
15. What are the duties of a company secretary regarding issue of share certificate?
16. Briefly explain the rights and liabilities of a member.
17. Explain the duties of company secretary with regard to conduct of Annual General Meeting.
18. What are the different kinds of debentures.
19. Briefly explain the Minutes of the meeting.
20. State the reasons for grounds of compulsory winding up.
SECTION C - (2×20 = 40 marks)
Answer any Two questions
21. What are the duties of a secretary at the commencement stage of the company?
22. Discuss the secretarial duties in connection with allotment of shares.
23. What are the different types of resolution?Explain their features.
24. Describe the various modes of winding up.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.com (Corporate secretaryship), Statistics, Second Year, May 2019.
Madras University, B.com (Corporate secretaryship), Cost and Management Accounting,Third year,Dec 2018.
Madras University,B.com (Corporate secretaryship),Income tax,Third Year, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.C.A. Degree Examination, Digital Logic Fundamental, First Semester,Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.C.A. Degree Examination,Elements of system and software, Third Semester,Dec 2018.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.