Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 25 Dec 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 University of Madras Commerce B.Com Corporate Secretaryship Madras University, B.com (Corporate Secretaryship), Banking Theory, Law and Practice, Fourth Semester, Dec 2018. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Banking Theory, Law and Practice paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Banking Theory , Law and Practice, Fourth Semester exam conducted in December 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 U/ID 22360/UCYH
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions
1. What do you mean by Co-operative Bank?
2. What is a chain bank?
3. What is meant by current account?
4. What is Teller system?
5. Who is a customer?
6. What is Passbook?
7. What is Liquidity?
8. Define the term 'Pledge'.
9. Define the term 'Bill of Exchange'
10. Who is a paying banker?
11. What is General crossing?
12. What is set-off?
PART B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions
13. What are the functions of a Bank?
14. State the difference between savings account and current account.
15. Enumerate the forms of relationship between Banker and customer.
16. What are the precautions to be taken by the banker before granting the loan?
17. Bring out the differences between pledge and mortgage.
18. State the features of a Negotiable Instrument.
19. Who can cross a cheque?
20. Explain ' Payment in due course'.
PART C - (2×20 = 40 marks)
Answer any Two questions
21. Describe the role played by banks in developing the economy of a country.
22. Discuss the modern functions of commercial banks.
23. What are the precautions to be taken by a bank while lending against a jewel.
24. Examine the rules pertaining to endorsement.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.com (Corporate secretaryship), Statistics, Second Year, May 2019.
Madras University, B.com (Corporate secretaryship), Cost and Management Accounting,Third year,Dec 2018.
Madras University,B.com (Corporate secretaryship),Income tax,Third Year, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.C.A. Degree Examination, Digital Logic Fundamental, First Semester,Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.C.A. Degree Examination,Elements of system and software, Third Semester,Dec 2018.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.