Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 25 Dec 2020 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 University of Madras Commerce B.Com Corporate Secretaryship Madras University, B.com (Corporate Secretaryship), Research Methodology , Second Semester, May 2019 University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Research Methodology paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Research Methodology , Second Semester exam conducted in May 2019. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 U/ID 22360/UTYA
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 100 marks
SECTION A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions each in 50 words
1. What is 'socia relevance' in research?
2. What is 'evaluation research'?
3. What is 'Random Sampling'?
4. What is a questionnaire?
5. What is ' Cluster Sampling'?
6. What is Action Research?
7. What is 'Observation'?
8. What is meant by Research Design?
9. Write a note on unbiased errors.
10. What is the need for a pilot study?
11. What is a report?
12. What do you mean by sampling unit?
SECTION B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions each in 200 words.
13. Distinguish between research methods and research methodology.
14. What are the characteristics of a good sample design?
15. What are the hypotheses? What are the characteristics of good hypothesis?
16. Bring out the features of secondary sources of research data.
17. What do you mean by independent variables? Explain with examples.
18. Explain different methods of collecting primary data.
19. What are the types and general rules for graphical representation of data?
20. What points will you keep in mind while preparing a research report?Explain
SECTION C - (2×20 = 40 marks)
Answer any Two questions each in 1200 words.
21. Explain the criteria for the selection of a research problem.
22. Explain the steps involved in the formulation of research problem.
23. Describe the different methods of scale construction ,pointing out the merits and demerits of each.
24. Explain the need for application of statistical tools in analysing the data in social sciences research.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.com (Corporate secretaryship), Statistics, Second Year, May 2019.
Madras University, B.com (Corporate secretaryship), Cost and Management Accounting,Third year,Dec 2018.
Madras University,B.com (Corporate secretaryship),Income tax,Third Year, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.C.A. Degree Examination, Digital Logic Fundamental, First Semester,Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.C.A. Degree Examination,Elements of system and software, Third Semester,Dec 2018.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.