Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 03 Jan 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2018 University of Madras Commerce B.Com Computer Applications Madras University, B.Com (Computer Applications) , Database Management System and Web, Fifth Semester, Dec 2018. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Database Management System and Web paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Database Management System and Web, Fifth Semester exam conducted in December 2018. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Dec 2018 U/ID 22604/UCVF
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions.
1. Define database.
2. What does data integrity mean?
3. State the database constraint.
4. What is meant by 3NF?
5. Mention the process of DKNF.
6. What is an append query?
7. Narrate the meaning of security auditing.
8. What is network security?
9. State the importance of XML.
10. Narrate the process of linking document in HTML.
11. State the basics of XML.
12. Narrate the uses of ASP.
PART B - (5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions.
13. Write short note on RDBMS.
14. Narrate the meaning of data manipulation.
15. Explain codd's rule.
16. Examine the steps in Normalisation
17. Describe the process of data security.
18. What does authentication of user mean?
19. Write a short note on DHTML.
20. Explain the looping constructor function in Java script.
PART C - (2×20=40 marks)
Answer any Two questions.
21. Analyse the various types of databases.
22. Explain the importance of relational calculus.
23. Discuss the process of database backup.
24. Examine the operators and expressions in Java Script.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.com (Corporate Secretaryship), Research Methodology , Second Semester, May 2019
Madras University, B.com (Corporate Secretaryship), Business Management, Fourth Semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.com (Corporate Secretaryship), Banking Theory, Law and Practice, Fourth Semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.com (Corporate Secretaryship), Company Law and Secretarial Practice, Second Year, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.com (Corporate secretaryship), Statistics, Second Year, May 2019.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.