Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 08 Jan 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 University of Madras Commerce Madras University, B.com Degree Examination, Law , Third Semester, Nov 2020. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Law paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Law, Third Semester exam conducted in Nov 2020. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Nov 2020 62420/CPZ3B/CPG3B/CPW3B/CPM3B/CPC3B
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
PART A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer any Ten questions, each in 30 words.
1. What is an agreement?
2. What is an executory contract?
3. What is acceptance?
4. How an offer is made?
5. What is free consent?
6. Who is minor?
7. What is mistake?
8. What is meant by discharge of contract?
9. What is quasi Contract?
10. Who is an unpaid seller?
11. What is warranty?
12. What are the essential of a contract of sale?
PART B - (5×5=25marks)
Answer any Five questions,each in 200 words.
13. Define the term contract and explain the sources of contract.
14. Define consideration,explain its different types.
15. What are the diffract kinds of offer?
16. Write a short note on undue influence.
17. What are the features of Quasi - Contracts?
18. State the remedies for breach of contract.
19. Explain the conditions and warranties under the sale of goods Act.
PART C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions, each in 500 words.
20. What do you mean by contract?What are the essentials elements of a valid contract?
21. List out the legal rules relating to offer.
22. Explain the unlawful agreements under contract Act.
23. Discuss the various modes under which a contract may be discharged .
24. Discuss the rights of a buyer under sale of goods Act.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.Com (Computer Applications) , Database Management System and Web, Fifth Semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.Com (Computer Applications) , Information Technology, First Semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.C.A. , Programming in JAVA, Fourth Semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.com (Corporate Secretaryship), Research Methodology , Second Semester, May 2019
Madras University, B.com (Corporate Secretaryship), Business Management, Fourth Semester, Dec 2018.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.