Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 08 Jan 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 University of Madras Commerce Madras University, B.com Degree Examination, Banking , Third Semester, Nov 2020. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Banking paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Banking, Third Semester exam conducted in Nov 2020. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Nov 2020 62421/CPZ3C/CPG3C/CPW3C
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
PART A - (10×2=20 marks)
Answer any Ten questions, each in 30 words.
1. What is Commercial Bank?
2. Write any Two role of Commercial Banks in developing economy.
3. Write the role of State Bank of India towards Non Banking activities.
4. Write any Two difference between State Bank and Co-operative Banks.
5. State the meaning of Co-operative Banks.
6. What is electronic money?
7. Mention the meaning of Internet Banking.
8. What is a Current Account?
9. Write any 4 factor influencing Banking lending.
10. What is fixed deposit account?
11. What is material alteration?
12. What is dishonour of cheque?
PART B - (5×5=25marks)
Answer any Five questions,each in 200 words.
13. Enumerate the different banking systems.
14. Write a short note on Indian Banking system.
15. Discuss the role of State Bank of India in International Banking.
16. What are the merits of e-money?
17. Differentiate between Internet Banking and Traditional Banking.
18. Explain various kinds of crossing with example.
19. Discuss various kinds of endorsements.
PART C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions, each in 500 words.
20. Explain the functions of Central Bank.
21. Write an essay on State Bank of India.
22. Describe the services of e-banking system.
23. Discuss the principles of lending.
24. Explain the statutory protection available to the collecting Banker.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.Com (Computer Applications) , Database Management System and Web, Fifth Semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.Com (Computer Applications) , Information Technology, First Semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.C.A. , Programming in JAVA, Fourth Semester, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.com (Corporate Secretaryship), Research Methodology , Second Semester, May 2019
Madras University, B.com (Corporate Secretaryship), Business Management, Fourth Semester, Dec 2018.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.