Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 18 Jan 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 University of Madras Commerce B.Com Corporate Secretaryship Madras University, B.Com (Corporate Secretaryship) Degree Examination, Commercial and Industrial Law, Third Year, May 2019. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Commercial and Industrial Law paper? Here is the previous year question paper from MadrasUniversity. This is the original question paper of Commercial and Industrial Law,Third Year exam conducted in May 2019. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
May 2019 U/ID 22358/UCYF
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A - (10×2=20)
Answer any Three questions
1. What is Law?
2. Mention the modes of discharging a contract.
3. Who is a surety?
4. What is irrevocable agency?
5. List out the parties involved in a contract of sale.
6. State the objectives of the Factories Act,1948.
7. Bring out the statutes which deal with wages of workers.
8. What do you mean by lay-off?
9. What is public relation?
10. How do you evaluate public relation?
11. What is unilateral contract?
12. Who is a child labour?
PART B - (5×6=30 )
Answer any Five questions
13. What do you mean by free consent?
14. Compare indemnity with guarantee
15. When does an agency gets terminated?
16. Narrate the procedure for fixing minimum wages.
17. List out the elements of public relation.
18. How do you professionalism in public relations?
19. What are the duties of a Principal?
20. Give the rules on time of payment of wages.
PART C - (2×20=40)
Answer any Two questions.
21. How do you classify contracts?
22. Find out the rights of an unpaid seller.
23. Explain the legal provisions regarding health of the workers.
24. What are the types of strikes?
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
University of Madras, B.com Degree Examination, Financial Accounting, Third Semester, Nov 2020.
Madras University, B.com Degree Examination, Marketing , Third Semester, Nov 2020.
Madras University, B.com Degree Examination, Banking , Third Semester, Nov 2020.
Madras University, B.com Degree Examination, Law , Third Semester, Nov 2020.
Madras University, B.Com (Computer Applications) , Database Management System and Web, Fifth Semester, Dec 2018.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.