Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 20 Jan 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 Diploma Fashion Technology Bharathidasan University, Diploma Examination, Fashion Technology,Nov 2020. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Fashion Technology paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Fashion Technology exam conducted in Nov 2020. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
S.no. 9517 RDFT2
(For Candidates admitted from 2017-18 onwards)
Diploma examination, Nov 2020
Part III - Psychology - Major
PATTERN MAKING AND GRADING
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A - (10×2=20marks)
Answer all questions
1. Define drafting
2. Differentiate draping and drafting.
3. What is commercial pattern?
4. Explain grading of pattern.
5. What is meant by dovetailing?
6. How is pattern transferred in a silk fabric?
7. What is romper?Give its use.
8. Give the principles of pattern alteration.
9. List the measurement required for a frock
10. What is boys pyjama?
SECTION B -(5×5=25)
Answer all questions
11.a) What is meant by standard measurement.
b)How is the pattern altered by slash and spread method?
12.a)Write the method of handling slippery fabrics.
b) Give a detail note on Commercial pattern.
13.a) Elaborate on special layout.
b)How is the layout done for a middy?
14.a)Give instructions for drafting a Jabla.
b) Give the method of pattern alteration for flat chest and big abdomen.
15.a) How is the pattern drafted for a house coat?
b) Give the instructions for drafting summer frock with collar and sleeve.
SECTION C - (3×10=30 marks)
Answer any Three questions
16. Elaborate on shifting,removing and introducing darts using various techniques on a bodice block.
17. What is special layout?Explain with suitable examples.
18. Give the step by step method of grading a skirt pattern.
19. How is the pattern drafted for an infant's garment? Give Three designs and explain the alteration methods.
20. Elaborate the method of drafting the basic pattern for kameez and alteration for Three designs.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University,B.Sc Degree Examination, Psychology 1, November 2020
Madras University, M.com Degree Examination, Entrepreneurship and small business, Year 1, Dec 2018.
Madras University, M.com Degree Examination, Human Resource Management, Year 2, May 2019.
Madras University, M.com Degree Examination, Advanced Marketing, Year 1, May 2019.
Bharathidasan University, B.C.A. Degree Examination, Software Engineering, Fifth Semester, Nov2020.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.