Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 24 Jan 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 Languages M.A. English Bharathidasan University,M.A Degree Examination, English(2008-2015) , Second year, Nov 2020. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of English paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of English ,Second year exam conducted in Nov 2020.Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
S.No. 8081 P8EN7
(For Candidates admitted from 2008-2015)
M.A. Degree Examination, Nov 2020.
English - Major
Time : Three Hours Maximum: 75 marks
PART A - (10×2=20)
Answer all questions
1. What according to Emerson cannot substitute divine moments?
2.When does the Paris Exposition open?
3. Why does the mirror loose it's completeness?
4. When and where was"The Road not Taken" published?
5. Who is the protagonist of "The Old man and the sea"?
6. Where is Huckleberry Finn set?
7. Name the Mac Tear sisters?
8. What is the story "The Assistant" about?
9.Give the plot overview of "The Glass Menagerie"?
10. Why is Ann's father in prison?
PART B - (5×5=25)
Answer all questions
11.a) Explain "Man Thinking" by Emerson.
b) Write a note on " Prayer to the virgin".
12.a) Write a note on Frost's choice of the Road?
b) How does Sylvia Plath define a mirror?
13.a) Sketch the character of Manolin.
b) What do the widow Douglas and Miss Watson try to teach Huck?
14.a) Why does Pecola pray for bluest eyes?
b) Give the structural plot of "The Assistant".
15.a) What does Amanda Brood over in the novel?
b) Sketch the character of Chris Keller?
PART C - (3×10=30)
Answer any Three questions
16. Explain the duties of a scholar according to Emerson?
17. Discuss Robert Frost's "The Road not Taken" as an autobiographical poem?
18. Discuss the themes of " The Old man and the sea".
19. Sketch the character of Helen Bober?
20. Explain the relationship between Joe's defense for his crime and the key themes of the play?
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, Diploma Examination, Fashion Technology,Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University,B.Sc Degree Examination, Social Psychology,Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University,B.Sc Degree Examination, Psychology 1, November 2020
Madras University, M.com Degree Examination, Entrepreneurship and small business, Year 1, Dec 2018.
Madras University, M.com Degree Examination, Human Resource Management, Year 2, May 2019.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.