Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 10 Feb 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 University of Madras Commerce B.Com Bharathidasan University,B.C.A Degree Examination, Linux Administration, Sixth semester, Nov 2020. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Linux Administration paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Linux Administration exam conducted in Nov 2020. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
S.no. 15119 D MBECA 3:2/10 MBECS 2:3/10 MBESD 3:2/10
(For candidate admitted from 2010-15)
B.C.A DEGREE EXAMINATION,NOV 2020
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
SECTION A - (10×2=20)
Answer all the questions
1. List out the advantages of Red Hat Linux
2. What are the third party applications included in Red Hat Desktop.
3. How to run an RPM in Linux.
4. How window applications can be executed on Linux?
5. What is F disk and GNOME.
6. Write about any two basic commands in Linux.
7. Write user add command with an example.
8. Which shall is most popular on all Linux Systems?
9. Write about the types of Hackers?
10. Mention the tools that are used to encrypt or decrypt password protect files in Linux.
SECTION B - (5×5=25)
Answer all questions,by choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) Write about the features of Linux.
b) Write short notes on GNOME and KDE.
12.a) Write the steps in running Windows index Linux.
b) Describe the tools used for Internet and Web.
13.a) Explain some of the system administration commands.
b) What are the steps involved in configuring hardware in Linux. Explain
14.a) Explain different ways of setting user defaults.
b) How will you modify an user account.Explain
15.a) Write about the significance of password protection.
b) Write short notes on encryption.
SECTION C - (3×10=30)
Answer any Three questions
16. Write about the installation procedure of Linux in detail.
17. Explain in detail about DOS and Macintosh applications.
18. Explain disk management in detail.
19. How will you create on user account in Linux?Explain
20. Discuss on Hacker Versus Cracker.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.Sc Mathematics Degree Examination, Algebraic Structure, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Algebra and Trigonometry, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.Sc Mathematics Degree Examination, Mechanics, Dec 2018.
Madras University, Diploma in school Management, Management of School, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Co ordinate geometry of three,Dec 2018.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.