Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 18 Feb 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2020 B.C.A. Computer Application Bharathidasan University, B.C.A. Degree Examination, Programming in C++, Second semester,Nov 2020. Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Bharathidasan University of Programming in C++ paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Bharathidasan University. This is the original question paper of Programming in C++ ,second semester exam conducted in Nov 2020. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
(For candidates admitted from 2008-2009 onwards)
B.C.A Degree Examination, Nov 2020
Part III - Computer Application - Major
Programming in C++
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 75 marks
PART A - (10×2=20)
Answer all questions
1. What are the differences between class and structure?
2. Mention 2 possible restrictions to inline functions.
3. Define Object
4. What is the use of this pointer?
5. List the operators that cannot be overloaded using friend function.
6. What is copy constructor?
7. What happens when a public member is inherited as private?
8. What is the need for virtual base class ?
9. What does is_ open () do?
10. Define abstract base class.
PART B - (5×5=25)
Answer all questions choosing either (a) or (b)
11.a) Define the terms polymorphism, encapsulation and inheritance.
b) Write a program to find the given input number is prime or not.
12.a) Explain return by reference with an example.
b) Write a C++ program to swap two integers using pass by reference.
13.a) Briefly describe a default argument with an example.
b) Explain overloading unary and binary operator.
14.a) Explain the concepts of multiple inheritance.
b) What is a friend function? What are its properties?
15.a) Briefly explain about how random access is performed using C++ I/O stream.
b) Write short notes on virtual functions in C++.
PART C - (3×10=30)
Answer any three questions
16. Explain constructors and destructors with an example.
17. Write a C++ program using arrays of objects to find the average and grade of given 'N' number of students and print the student details that got first rank.
18. Explain in detail multiple constructors.
19. Explain multilevel inheritance with a suitable example.
20. Write a program that reads a text file and then reports the number of times each letter in the alphabet occurs in the file.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc. Degree Examination, Computer graphics and multimedia, Sixth semester ,Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, B.A. Degree Examination, Developing Language Skills,Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University, B.Sc Degree Examination, Anatomy and Embryology, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University,B.B.A Degree Examination, Organizational Behaviour (2008-2015) , Fourth Semester, Nov 2020.
Bharathidasan University,B.B.A Degree Examination, Business Law (2008-2015) , Third Semester, Nov 2020.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.