Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 23 Feb 2021 Posted By:: Jannane.M Member Level: Gold Points: 3 (₹ 2)
2019 University of Madras Madras University, B.A. Economics Degree Examination, Rural Banking, May 2019. University Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers from Madras University of Rural Banking paper? Here is the previous year question paper from Madras University. This is the original question paper of Rural Banking exam conducted in May 2019. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
May 2019 U/ID 22055/URDB
Time : Three Hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A - (10×3=30 marks)
Answer any Ten questions each in 50 words.
1. What is meant by rural economy?
2. State the structure of Indian Economy.
3. What is meant by production pattern?
4. Define - 'Land Tenure'.
5. What do you mean by Agricultural productivity?
6. Define - 'Poverty Line'
7. What is rural indebtedness?
8. Define - 'saving'.
9. Who is a money lender?
10.What is Cooperative credit?
11. Write a note on State Bank of India.
12.What is Direct Lending approval?
PART B - ( 5×6=30 marks)
Answer any Five questions each in 200 words.
13. Narrate the features of TamilNadu economy.
14. Brief the importance of service sector.
15. Explain the production pattern in villages.
16. Analyse the causes for low saving in rural sector.
17. Explain the non-institutional sources of rural credit.
18. Describe the structure of Cooperative credit in India.
19. Explain the importance of Commercial bank in Agricultural finance.
PART C - (4×10=40 marks)
Answer any Four questions each in 500 words.
20. Discuss the features of Indian Economy.
21. Analyse the steps taken to eradicate poverty under five year plans.
22. Analyse the causes and consequences of rural indebtedness.
23. Give suggestions to improve the working of cooperative credit agencies
24. Examine the working of lead bank scheme.
25. Make a critical appraisal of agricultural refinance corporation.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Madras University, B.Sc degree examination, Calculus and Coordinate geometry of two,Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.Sc Mathematics Degree Examination,Calculus and differential equations, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.Sc Mathematics Degree Examination, Algebraic Structure and Probability, Dec 2018.
Madras University, B.Sc Mathematics Degree Examination, Programming in C ,Dec 2018.
Madras University, Real Analysis and Laplace transform, Dec 2018.
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.